Sophos AP 100X Outdoor Access Point, 1-Year Warranty with Power Supply
Sophos Access Points are ideal for creating multiple separate wireless zones. Configure a wireless network to provide employees access to internal network resources. On the same access point, you can offer wireless guests Internet access. Do it all without compromising the integrity of the internal network. Access points can act as a repeater or bridge to extend Wi-Fi coverage to hard to wire areas.
|Maximum throughput||1.3 Gbps + 450 Mbps|
|Multiple SSIDs||8 per radio (16 in total)|
|LAN interface||1 x 10/100/1000 Base TX|
|Supported WLAN Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Power over Ethernet||802.3at|
|Number of antennas||6 external|
|Number of radios||2|
Plug & Play Deployment
Deploying Sophos Access Points is easy. Automatic setup and configuration means multiple wireless access points are up and running in minutes. Simply plug the access point in and it automatically appears in the Sophos UTM user interface. Enable them from the console, and within seconds they become operational.
Reliable Wireless Networking
Sophos Access Points are ideal for creating multiple separate wireless zones. Configure a wireless network to provide employees access to internal network resources. On the same access point, you can offer wireless guests Internet access. Do it all without compromising the integrity of the internal network. Access points include the dual-band, dual-radio AP 50, that can act as a repeater or bridge to extend Wi-Fi coverage to hard to wire areas.
Easy Guest Hotspots
Set up guest hotspots for visitors or BYOD devices to control access to company resources. You get secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box?without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration.
- Fully customizable login pages and vouchers based upon templates?so you design the user experience and promote your company brand
- Automated mobile-device hotspot registration and authentication via SMS
- Set bandwidth limits and enforce inappropriate content filtering
Sophos UTM supports the strongest encryption and authentication standards available. Simply use your existing backend authentication, such as Active Directory, to allow quick and easy access for your employees. Know your wireless connections are completely secure.
- WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication)
- Block-based encryption, providing the highest level of assurance that data is protected
- Sophos UTM monitoring easily detects failed authentication attempts
You get the ultimate in wireless performance with Sophos UTM and our Wireless Access Points.
- Support for the latest high-speed wireless standards including 802.11ac and 802.11n for up to Gigabit wireless speeds
- Automated channel selection and optimization for maximum performance and minimum interference under any situation
Complete UTM Security
Sophos Access Points send wireless traffic to the Sophos UTM appliance, where all security applications run.
- Wireless users get the same level of security as if they were connected physically to the LAN
- Add additional UTM protection modules to take full control of your network including network applications, quality-of-service, web surfing and more
Request a Quote
ShippingSKU # A1XZTCHNF-BDL
Product Delivery: Shipped Product