Sophos Central Mobile Security for Android 1 Year Per User (50-99 Users)MFR # CSEG1CSAA |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Sophos Central Mobile Security for Android 1 Year Per User (50-99 Users)
(Must purchase a minimum of 50 licenses)Protect your Android devices against malware and other threats The market dominance of Android devices and the inherent openness of Android led to the proliferation of malware and potentially unwanted applications (PUA). Malware can lead to data loss, reputation loss, additional costs, and reduced performance.
Protection and performance
The Sophos Mobile Security app protects your Android devices without compromising performance or battery life. The app uses up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs and the Sophos core engine. This means your apps are automatically scanned for malware as you install them. Sophos Mobile Security™s consistent performance has earned recognition from independent testing agencies, including AV-TEST.
Our Sophos Mobile Security app protects your Android devices with proactive identification of malware. Your apps are automatically scanned for malware as you install them. Sophos includes protection for potentially unwanted apps (PUAs) and low-reputation apps”new apps with no known history and may pose a threat. PUAs can include adware, rootkits, diallers, and even app associations to previous malicious behaviour such as a compromised certificate.
Surf securely on the internet from your Android device. Sophos Mobile Security checks all websites against a SophosLabs database for known malicious sites and prevents users from accessing them.
Some apps on your phone contain more sensitive data than others. App Protection allows admins to enable a second level of authentication with an additional password.
Privacy Advisor and Security Advisor
The Privacy Advisor analyzes all installed apps for potential privacy breaches, such as attempts to access your personal data like your contacts. The Security Advisor analyzes your settings and advises you on ways to increase your security.
- Privacy Advisor warns of potential privacy breaches
- Security Advisor gives tips to improve device security
- Loss and theft protection
- App Protection with additional passwords for sensitive apps
- Spam filter
- Application whitelisting
- Protection from: Malicious apps, Malicious websites, PUAs like adware and other threats, Low-reputation apps
- Secure QR code scanner
- Authenticator for one-time passwords
Conveniently manage and control Sophos Mobile Security from a central console. Choose either Sophos Central, which provides a cloud-based way to manage security, or Sophos Mobile Control, a powerful Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform.
Management by Sophos Central
Adding Sophos Mobile Security to Sophos Central provides instant security status and settings by user or device and centralized loss and theft prevention. It also delivers extensive reporting for monitoring and compliance. Management of Sophos Mobile Security by Sophos Central lets you monitor mobile device security through the same single console that controls endpoint, network, and web security. And you can monitor your devices with or without an existing Mobile Device Management solution.
Management by Sophos Mobile Control
Sophos Mobile Control is the EMM solution for businesses that want to spend less time and effort managing and securing mobile devices. Managing Sophos Mobile Security with Sophos Mobile Control adds malware and web protection to Sophos Mobile Control™s extensive device, application, and content management functionality. Admins can quickly and easily apply and monitor company security and data protection policies for mobile devices from the same console.
Benefits of managing Sophos Mobile Security
- Extensive reporting on PUAs or malware found and removed
- Define consistent security and web access policies
- Compromised devices or compliance violations trigger pre-defined remediation
- Detect rooted devices
- Centrally manage anti-theft and loss prevention like wipe, lock, reset, and locate
Supported operating systems
Smartphones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 or higher
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top