Sophos Intercept X 3 Years Per User 2000-4999 UsersMFR # CIRL3CSAA |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Sophos Intercept X 3 Years Per User 2000-4999 Users
(Must purchase a minimum of 2000 licenses)
Next-Generation Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, and Root Cause Analysis Sophos Intercept X adds next-generation signatureless technologies on top of your current endpoint security to give you complete, layered protection.
A new era of endpoint protection
Sophos Intercept X ushers in a new era of endpoint protection for modern threats. It features signatureless anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, and anti-hacker technology, plus beautiful visual rootcause analysis and advanced malware cleanup.
Stop zero-day threats before they stop you
New Sophos Intercept X gives you unrivaled protection against advanced zero-day threats “ with minimal impact on performance. This next-gen endpoint solution features signatureless anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, and anti-hacker technology, plus visual root-cause analysis and advanced malware cleanup.
Take your endpoint protection to a whole new level
New Sophos Intercept X gives you unrivaled protection against advanced zero-day threats. No other solution on the market offers so many features in a single package: signatureless anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, and anti-hacker technology; beautiful visual root-cause analysis; and advanced malware cleanup. Sophos Intercept X works alongside endpoint solutions from all leading vendors to extend and enhance your protection.
The easy way to stop complex IT threats
New Sophos Intercept X gives you unrivalled protection from today™s complex, sophisticated attacks. This next-gen endpoint solution lets you stop ransomware, block zero-day threats, remove all lingering traces of malware from your system, and understand attacks with root-cause analysis. It runs alongside endpoint solutions from Sophos and other vendors to provide a powerful additional layer of security.
Stop ransomware with new Sophos Intercept X
Ransomware is set to cost organizations over $1 billion in 2016 alone. New Sophos Intercept X gives you the best anti-ransomware protection on the market. It automatically stops ransomware attacks as soon as they™re detected and rolls back damaged files to known and safe states.
Save time and money with Sophos Intercept X and Root Cause Analysis
Get to the bottom of complicated attacks fast with the Root Cause Analysis feature found in Sophos Intercept X. See how attacks got in, what they™ve infected, and anything else they™ve touched so you can be sure to thoroughly neutralize them “ all with an easy to use, easy to understand interface.
There are four features in Sophos Intercept X that work together to provide next-generation endpoint protection:
- Signatureless threat and exploit detection”is the anti-malware and anti-hacker defense feature designed to block zeroday, unknown, and memory-resident attacks and threat variants without the need for file scanning.
- Anti Ransomware”Sophos CryptoGuard identifies and stops unauthorized encryption activity within a few files to block ransomware before it can lock and cripple systems, and rolls encrypted files back to their pre-attack state.
- Sophos Clean”hunts for and removes any trace of spyware and deeply embedded, lingering malware. Designed for performance and efficiency, it can be silently installed across an entire organization and runs headless.
- Root-cause analysis”provides an interactive visual guide through an attack event that shows where the attack gained entry, what was affected, and where the attack stopped, and provides recommendations to prevent similar attacks in the future. This level of analysis can provide deep information and context to organizations, speeding incident response while potentially reducing the need for dedicated security analysts.
Build Your Next-Gen Endpoint Protection
The days of straightforward file scanning are long gone. Your goal is now to prevent threats from reaching your devices, stop them before they run, detect them if they have bypassed preventative methods, and not just clean up malware, but analyze and undo everything it does to your endpoints. Sophos Intercept X uses multiple layers of technology, allowing you to create your own tailored next-generation endpoint security solution.
Protect Vulnerable Software
Anti-exploit technology stops threats before they become an issue by recognizing and blocking common malware delivery techniques, thus protecting your endpoints from unknown threats and zero-day vulnerabilities.
Effective Ransomware Detection
CryptoGuard technology detects spontaneous malicious data encryption to stop ransomware in its tracks. Even if trusted files or processes are abused or hijacked, Sophos Endpoint Protection will stop and revert them without any interaction from users or IT support personnel. CryptoGuard works silently at the file system level, keeping track of remote computers and local processes that attempt to modify your documents and other files.
Root Cause Analysis
Identifying malware and isolating and removing it solves the immediate problem. But do you really know what the malware did before it was removed, or how it was introduced in the first place? Root cause analysis shows you all the events that led up to a detection. You™ll be able to understand what files, processes, and registry keys were touched by the malware and activate your advanced system clean to rewind time.
Add Next-Gen Protection to Your Traditional Security
Sophos Intercept X compliments existing anti-malware and antivirus implementations delivering powerful next-gen anti-exploit and anti-ransomware protection traditional products lack. By eliminating the attack vectors which traditional solutions don™t block, Sophos Intercept X helps to harden your security posture and increase resilience.
Simplify Management and Deployment
Managing your security from Sophos Central means you no longer have to install or deploy servers to secure your endpoints. Sophos Central provides default policies and recommended configurations to ensure that you get the most effective protection from day one.
Sophos Intercept X supports Windows 7 and above, 32 and 64-bit. It can run alongside Sophos Endpoint Protection or other 3rd party Endpoint and AV products to add antiexploit, anti-ransomware and root cause analysis.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top