StarTech 16 Port High Resolution Vga Video Splitter 400 Mhz Video Splitter 16 X Vga Desktop For P N St1214Tgb St1214TMFR # ST1216PRO |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
12 Port High Res VGA Video Splitter
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST1216PRO|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||12 Port High Res VGA Video Splitter|
This high resolution VGA splitter offers a practical solution for high-res multi-screen presentations, allowing a VGA video signal to be broadcast from a computer to up to 16 VGA monitors simultaneously.
The VGA splitter is ideal for classrooms, tradeshows, in-store displays or any application where high quality video on multiple monitors is required, supporting displays with up to 400 MHz of video bandwidth and high resolution applications up to 2048 x 1536.
To help ensure high quality VGA video even at longer distances, the high resolution VGA splitter features a built-in booster circuit that allows monitors to be located up to 210ft away from the host system.
Designed for simplicity and convenience, the VGA splitter offers easy plug and play installation; a completely hardware-based solution, the VGA splitter requires no software operation, saving both time and hassle.
Backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, this high-resolution VGA splitter lets you get the most out of your video content with quality construction you can depend on.
|Product Type||Video Switchbox|
|Number of Input Devices Supported||1|
|Number of Displays Supported||16|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Maximum Video Bandwidth||400 MHz|
|Maximum Operating Distance||213 ft|
|Input Voltage||7.5 V DC|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.34 lb|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top