StarTech 2 Port High Resolution Vga Video Splitter With Audio 400 Mhz Video Audio Splitter Desktop For P N St121Rgb St121Extgb St121R St121Ext
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
2 Port VGA Video Splitter with Audio
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST122PROA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||2 Port VGA Video Splitter with Audio|
This high resolution VGA splitter offers a practical solution for high-res multi-screen presentations, allowing a VGA video signal as well as the corresponding audio to be broadcast from a computer to up to two sets of VGA monitors and speakers simultaneously.
The VGA splitter is ideal for classrooms, tradeshows, in-store displays or any application where high quality video and audio is required, supporting displays with up to 400 MHz of video bandwidth and high resolution applications up to 2048 x 1536.
To help ensure high quality VGA video even at longer distances, the high resolution VGA splitter features a built-in booster circuit that allows monitors to be located up to 210ft away from the host system.
Designed for simplicity and convenience, the VGA splitter offers easy plug and play installation; a completely hardware-based solution, the VGA splitter requires no software operation, saving both time and hassle.
Backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, this 2-port high-resolution VGA splitter lets you get the most out of your video content with quality construction you can depend on.
|Product Type||Video Switchbox|
|Number of Input Devices Supported||1|
|Number of Displays Supported||2|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Maximum Video Bandwidth||400 MHz|
|Maximum Operating Distance||210 ft|
|Input Voltage||7.5 V DC|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top