StarTech Usb To Null Modem Rs232 Db9 Serial Dce Adapter Cable With Ftdi Serial Adapter Usb 2 0 Rs 232 Black
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICUSB232FTN|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI|
Add a Null Modem RS232 serial port to your laptop or desktop computer through USB
The ICUSB232FTN FTDI USB to Null Modem Serial Adapter Cable (1-Port) converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 Null Modem serial DB9 port, solving DCE/DTE conflicts directly, without requiring additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters.
This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. The integrated FTDI chipset supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions.
The USB to Null Modem adapter is compatible with a broad list of operating systems including Windows®, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, making it easier to integrate into mixed environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||3.30 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female RS-232 Serial|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 2.0 USB|
|Device Supported||Tablet PC|
|Device Supported||Bar Code Reader|
|Device Supported||Satellite Receiver|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.94 oz|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top