Backup Exec 15 Capacity Lite Support Renewal 1Yr 6-15TB Level E
- Manufacturer Symantec Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number EYB0WZZ4-ER1RE
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.symantec.com
- Brand Name Symantec
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Backup Exec2015 Capacity Edition Lite
- Platform Supported PC
- License Validation Period 1 Year
- License Quantity 1 Front End TB
Symantec Backup Exec 15 Capacity Edition Lite - Essential Support (renewal) ( 1 year ) - 1 front end TB - 6-15 TB - Symantec Buying Programs : Rewards - level E ( 100000+ ) - 90 points - Win
Backup Exec 15 delivers powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use backup and recovery that is designed for your entire infrastructure regardless of platform: virtual, physical or cloud. Advanced integration with the most recent releases of VMware and Hyper-V ensures recovery is fast and efficient. In a matter of minutes, you can recover anything including VMs, applications, databases, files, folders and granular application objects. Priced per terabyte, the Backup Exec Capacity Edition includes the Backup Exec Media Server license and all Backup Exec agents and options.
- What is new
- Superior VMware Support
- Backup Exec extends its industry leading support for VMware and now includes advanced integration with vSphere 6: ESXi 6.0, vCenter 6.0, Virtual SAN 6, Virtual Volumes, vSphere 6 security certificates and VMware EVO:RAIL.
- Easy Upgrades and Migrations
- Upgrade to Backup Exec 15 quickly and easily. Backup Exec maintains single backup policies for multiple servers and their configuration settings when upgrading from Backup Exec 2010 R3 SP3 and newer versions. In addition, migrate to the Backup Exec Capacity Edition by trading in your Backup Exec, Backup Exec V-Ray or Backup Exec Small Business Edition licenses and save.
- Amazon Cloud Storage
- New AWS Storage Gateway VTL integration accelerates IT agility by seamlessly migrating existing and new backup jobs to cloud storage.
- Enhanced Scalability and Performance
- Backup Exec now supports granular recovery for VMware Virtual Machines with GPT disks and VMware Virtual Machines with larger than 2TB volumes.
- vSphere SAN transport mode restores leveraging high performance storage.
- vSphere SATA Disk support in HotAdd transport mode.
- Superior VMware Support
- Key Features
- Protect virtual and physical environments with a single solution.
- Fast virtual machine snapshots through deep integration with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and VMware's vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP) minimizes CPU, memory, and I/O load performance impacts on the virtual host.
- Backup to disk, tape, and cloud.
- Fast, efficient, and versatile recovery that easily restores virtual machines, servers, applications, databases, file/folders or granular objects in seconds.
- Integrated bare-metal, physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) recovery.
- Flexible block-level data deduplication across your entire virtual and/or physical environment.
- Automatically identify and protect new VMs as they appear so you can be assured your VMs are protected from day one.
- Easy-to-use interface with intelligent dashboards and intuitive wizards provide the visibility you need to quickly track, monitor and manage every backup and recovery job.
- Key Benefits
- Simple per TB licensing makes it easier to use, manage, and license.
- Eliminate niche solutions that increase management time, backup jobs, duplicate data, storage and costs with a single unified scalable solution that protects both virtual and physical.
- Get fast and reliable backups including backups of VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines and backups that leverage Backup Exec's deduplication technology.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and data loss by rapidly recovering what you need, when you need it.
- Efficiently restore data directly from storage, which simplifies and speeds up recovery when you need it most. No more wasting valuable time and disk space mounting the backup job, determining what's inside, and searching for specific data.
- Protect more data while minimizing backup windows, network traffic, and the disk space required for storing backup files with integrated deduplication and archiving technology.
- Minimize CPU, memory, and I/O load
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.