TRENDnet Outdoor 1.3MP PoE HD Bullet IR Network CameraMFR # TV-IP320PI Shipped ProductRegular price $11999
Outdoor 1.3 MP HD PoE IR Network Camera
|Manufacturer Part Number||TV-IP320PI|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.trendnet.com|
|Product Name||Outdoor 1.3 MP HD PoE IR Network Camera|
|Marketing Information||The Outdoor 1.3 MP HD PoE IR Network Camera, model TV-IP320PI, provides powerful 1.3 megapixel HD night vision in complete darkness for up to 30 meters (100 ft.). This ultra-compact camera is outdoor ready with an IP66 weather rated housing. It comes with a free Apple® and Android™ mobile app and Complimentary pro-grade software to manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras.|
|Product Type||Network Camera|
|Image Sensor Size||1/3"|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Illumination||Minimum 0 Lux|
|Viewing Angle||52° to 89°|
|Effective Camera Resolution||1.3 Megapixel|
|Video Formats||Motion JPEG|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1280 x 960|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Focal Length||4 mm|
|Lens Mount Type||Board Mount|
|Shortest Shutter Speed||1/10000 Second|
|Longest Shutter Speed||1/3 Second|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Maximum Power Consumption||7 W|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.23 oz|
|Features||Digital Noise Reduction|
|Features||3D Digital Noise Reduction|
|System Requirements||Operating System:|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||WEEE|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
TRENDnet Outdoor 1.3MP PoE HD Bullet IR Network Camera
Capture HD video at resolution of 1280 x 960 at a rate of 30 fps with the Outdoor 1.3MP PoE HD Bullet IR Network Camera fromTRENDnet. This IP camera has a 1.3MP CMOS sensor that produces high resolution images with minimal noise in normal to low light conditions. To better suit around-the-clock surveillance needs, this fixed camera captures color video during the day, and black and white video at night within a range of up to 100'. For added security, this camera is powered via its wired Ethernet connection, making it a more reliable connection to the Internet than comparable Wi-Fi versions.
This camera features Wide Dynamic Range technology to compensate for issues of extreme backlighting, and Digital Noise Reduction to enhance digital image processing while reducing grain and distortion. It also gives users the ability to set color, saturation, brightness, white balance, and other imaging display parameters.
By connecting to an ONVIF compliant NVR or NAS, you'll be able to record what this camera sees continuously, at scheduled times, or when motion is detected. Define motion sensitivity settings and event triggers to receive email alerts when motion is detected. This camera has the additional benefit of tamper detection, and will send video clip alerts via email when its ability to capture video has been impeded. For instance, if a vandal physically attempts to damage the camera by covering or spray painting the lens, you will be notified by email.
With multiple video capturing modes like continuous, scheduled and motion-triggered, you can configure recording parameters to accommodate your unique surveillance needs as well as to conserve space on your NAS or NVR system. In terms of video encoding, this camera offers two formats: H.264 and MJPEG. The first format provides nearly lossless coding and greatly reduced bit rates, and is optimal for video that doesn't have to be transferred at its highest quality. The second independently compresses frames for higher quality images, and takes up slightly more bandwidth. However, in comparison to other video codecs, both of these compression types significantly reduce video file size, contributing to faster uploads, saved bandwidth and storage space, and load more quickly when played back.
Easily monitor your home or business with the free TRENDnetVIEW mobile app that's available for iOS and Android devices. With this app, you can view live video, see thumbnails of your other connected cameras, digitally zoom in and out, and store an image of the camera stream to your mobile device. Along with this camera, mounting hardware is included to facilitate installation.
- Supports English, French, German, Russian and Spanish
- IP address filter
- QoS traffic prioritization
- Time, date, and text overlays
- Image settings: brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, smart IR, exposure time (1/3 - 1/100,000), video standard, day/night switch, sensitivity, switch time, mirror, Digital Wide Dynamic Range, white balance, and Digital Noise Reduction
- Digital Wide Dynamic range enhances video quality in high contrast daytime lighting
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction enhances night vision quality by reducing grain
- Continuous, schedule and motion-triggered recording modes
- Video storage to computer, NAS, SMB/CIFS share, or through provided software
- Motion detection fields define custom motion detection areas, motion sensitivity, and dynamic motion analysis
- Define custom privacy masking zones
- Tamper Detection: receive email alerts if the viewing field darkens suddenly
- Browser video playback: advanced playback functionality with visual timeline displaying detected motion and scheduled recordings
- Alert messages: storage full, storage error, and illegal login
- Snapshot: real time snapshot, motion detection with schedule, video tamper detection with schedule
- Supported dynamic DNS services: Dyn.com and NO-IP.comManagement Setting: maximum 32 user accounts
- Supports remote management
- Compatibility: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Firefox 13.0 or higher, Safari 4.0 or higher, Chrome 24.0 or higher
- This camera has an IP66 rating and is designed to withstand dust and rain, and harsh weather conditions.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # TV-IP320PI SKU # TV-IP320PI
Product Delivery:Shipped Product
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top