Windows Server 2016 Standard OEI DVD - 24 CoreMFR # P73-07132 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Windows Server 2016 Standard OEI DVD - 24 Core
Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition is the newest version of the low virtualized software. Users can change existing applications into cloud-ready solutions and help developers to create new ones using containers and microservices. One of Microsoft's newest features with 2016 is Nano Server, a headless installation option for Windows Server 2016, and has a 93% lower VHD size than Windows Server. Nano Server is also concentrated on "born-in-the-cloud" applications that support C#, Java, Node.js, and Python; it also targets Microsoft Cloud platform infrastructure that supports Hyper-V compute clusters and Scale-Out File Server clusters.
This new, innovative software specializes in on providing the highest level of flexibility and control to businesses in need of a centralized solution to managing cloud-ready workloads with more ease. Windows Server 2016 also helps to prevent malicious attacks against your system with a strengthened security suite that also detects any suspicious activity as a preventative measure.
With Windows Server 2016 Standard, users gain access to features such as server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, web application platforms, server management and automation, information protection, virtual desktops, and much more. This version of Windows Server 2016 Standard uses an original equipment installation (OEI) DVD for installation and provides a 24 core license.
Some of the new features added to Windows Server 2016 Standard include:
- Added layers of security - Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection
New deployment options - Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server
Built-in containers - Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
Cost-efficient storage - Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs
Innovative networking - Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency
For more information on Windows Server 2016 Standard, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top