Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials (Windows SBS 2011 Essentials) is a new, easy-to-use, first-server solution designed and priced especially for small businesses (up to 25 users). It can seamlessly integrate into online services such as Office 365, cloud backup, and cloud management solutions.
Windows SBS 2011 Essentials delivers enterprise-class technologies for data backup and restore, Remote Web Access, file and printer sharing, and quick connection to the cloud”in one fully integrated solution.
It is designed so that it can be easily deployed and managed by individuals within organizations where there are limited in-house IT skills. It is also optimized to let small businesses run applications on-premises or take advantage of the growing number of online versions of email, collaboration, and other software that major companies are already using around the world.
Small and Home Office & Small Business Owner
- Automatic Scheduled Backup of PCs
- File Storage
- Remote access
- Business applications(LOBs)
- Cloud Services
- Greater Business Insight
- Access Anywhere
- Designed especially for small businesses (up to 25 users) and can easily be deployed and managed within organizations where there are limited in-house IT resources.
- Can seamlessly integrate into online services such as Office 365, cloud backup and cloud management solutions.
- Provides enterprise-class technologies for data backup and restore, remote access, file and printer sharing, and quick connection to the cloud-in one fully integrated solution.
Get ready for the future and take advantage of the cloud. Ideal as a first server for small businesses with up to 25 users, SBS 2011 Essentials provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution to help protect data, organize and access business information from virtually anywhere, support the applications needed to run a business, and quickly connect to online services for e-mail, collaboration and CRM.
Simplify Small Business IT: SBS Essentials offers simplified purchase, set up and management. Find and access your files faster and utilize your network better and more efficiently. Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials makes it easier to organize and maintain your business file structure “ saving time, expense and reducing the risk of lost productivity. From one administrative console, get a comprehensive view of the health and security of computers and servers in the network, making it easier to manage common IT tasks and address technology issues before they occur.
Increase Business Productivity: Take advantage of the familiar Windows-based experience and leverage your existing IT skills to effectively use the device right out of the box. Easily extend your servers functionality by quickly connecting to online services and applications. Access file and documents from anywhere through any common web browser using remote Web Access. Get more done by smoothly running a small business IT with a server that works great together with Windows 7 Professional, Office 365, and other cloud-based services.
Help Protect Business Data: Perform an automatic daily backup of computers and servers in the network, including the Essentials server itself. Restore individual files, folders, an entire PC, or the server with quick, easy-to-use disaster recovery tools. Safeguard important data and decide who can create and access new shared folders of documents and/or multimedia files from any computer in the network.
Greater Business Insight: Streamline document access and control information sharing using a centralized data repository that can be accessed from any computer on the network. Enhanced Support for Line-of-Business Applications with Premium Add On provides a powerful data management and analysis solution that makes it possible to use many server-based business applications or run a vast number of line-of-business applications on an additional server.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top