What is Managed Services (ITaaS)?
Many companies have IT demands that extend beyond the capabilities and specializations of their organization's IT department. My Choice Managed Solutions IT will transform your business' IT operations into an IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) model that does away with many of the traditional IT practices and replaces them with a new customer-focused, result driven, and streamlined process.
We work with your company to extend the capabilities of your staff at rates that are more affordable than hiring the experts you need tomorrow for work today.
Why Buy IT Services?
Most IT professionals do not have expertise in all areas required for the operation, security, and efficiency of your business. However, when you partner with My Choice Managed Solutions IT, you are gaining a team of specialists with expertise in all areas of Information Technology; this assures that you have the best practices in place for affordable IT servicing that costs far less than hiring a full-time staff to run and operate your business' IT needs.
Sound interesting? Here is an example of what we mean:
Bill has a small automotive business with ten users. Bill wants to ensure that each of his users is protected from viruses, connectivity problems, and general computer issues. Instead of hiring an IT person that can cost upwards of $100,000 a year, Bill hires My Choice Managed Solutions IT to manage all of his IT needs. Bill pays a small monthly fee per user, which allows each employee access to 24/7 technical support and gives Bill the peace of mind he needs to focus on his business. Bill has experienced computer failure before and the impact on his business was significant; he knows that issues are very costly and can take upwards of five days to fix. My Choice Managed Solutions IT can be onsite within 24 hours with parts in hand to resolve any hardware issue anywhere in the continental United States (in some areas we can be onsite with parts within hours). Now Bill's expenses are a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time team to run his IT department.
Go with the Best
Who Buys Managed Services?Companies who have more than 1,000 employees, do not have IT Security Professionals, or need solid disaster plans and resources in place.
What services are available?
- Office 365 Administration
- Desktop Support
- Domain Services and Configuration
- Cloud Solution Services
- Firewall and Network Setup
- Security Services
- Disaster Recovery Services
- On-Site Repair Service
- General Repairs
- Infrastructure Roadmapping and Planning
As the ebbs and flows of business shift, so do the IT requirements of the business. It is essential for every organization to have a strategic approach for the different technological requirements as well as a solution that addresses the scale and uniformity of the businesses operation. Our experts at My Choice Managed Solutions IT will produce an IT roadmap that delivers a 24-month business acumen, allowing you anticipate challenges and expenses in advance.
Go with the Best
- “My company has a server with 30 work stations, but frankly trying to have a full-time IT guy in-house is just not a price point that agrees with our books. I had heard about the IT services provided by My Choice, and I decided to give it a try. I was able to get all the IT support I needed for way cheaper than normal.” John Bell for Managed Services
- “Since everyone is switching over to Windows 10 in my department, we thought it would be a good idea to get some insight into the features of the new operating system. We’ve been using Windows 7 for a long time now and had skipped the Windows 8 thing. The people over at My Choice were very patient with us and were able to walk us through the new features of Windows 10. We are so glad we called!” Darrel Cicero for Software Training
- “I make handcrafted dishware for parties and occasions and was looking for a better way for customers to purchase my stuff online. My Choice set me up with a Shopify account, and it has made the purchasing process so much easier for not just me, but also my customers. I love it!” Leslie Hook for Automation and Development
- “I work in the autoparts industry and ordering parts can be a chore with so many different things to procure. The electronic procurement system My Choice implemented for me has totally streamlined the whole process, making it easier to keep my inventory well-stocked as well as doing special orders and organizing invoices.” Jesus Hernandez for E-Procurement Integration
- “I was surprised how efficient the people from My Choice were in pre-configuring my equipment; it was as if I didn’t have to assemble anything. That was a pain that I was glad to avoid. Thanks My Choice Managed Solutions!” Danica Pfeifer for Pre-Shipping Configuration
- “Much of the server software we need to run our LLC is very expensive, and is very taxing on our budget since we are a bootstrapping startup. I found out about about the My Choice software leasing option, and it has been a godsend as we build up our capital. Definitely suggest it for those who can’t afford to buy outright.” Ramon Alva for Software Leasing