Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise – Plan Comparison
Microsoft has made managing your organization’s daily tasks and projects easier and more dynamic. Office 365 Enterprise takes all the best parts of your favorite programs and adds new features that help you with important tasks such as putting together presentations, keeping track of your email, and integrating conference calls with video capabilities.
There are three subscription plans under the Office 365 Enterprise umbrella (E1, E3, and E5), and each contains features that are crucial for a growing business. The E1 plan gives you a basic setup to get your business moving in the right direction for better collaboration between team members and gaining IT flexibility at $8 monthly per user. The E3 plan steps up the former by adding the latest Office suite of programs that will always be up-to-date in addition to advanced email, voicemail, and information management features at $20 monthly per user. The E5 plan adds more premium options standard that are additional add-ons for the other two plans such as PTSN Calling and Conferencing along with Modern Voice, a service that lets you transfer business calls to any desired device, as well as more robust security and analytics tools.
Every subscription plan for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise comes with standard features that keep your software up-to-date and your information secure while also being accessible to your team members from wherever they are. These standardized features include:
- Reliability – Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise is supported with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA)
- Security – Office 365 employs state-of-the-art, five-layer security measures with proactive monitoring to keep all of your data safe from external threats
- Privacy - Microsoft will not scan your emails, projects, or documents for advertising purposes
- Administration – Office 365’s intuitive admin portal provides detailed IT configuration options to complement your services from either an online portal or automated management system with PowerShell commands. The Admin app allows you to manage your services from wherever you are
- Automatic Updates – Each Office 365 subscription automatically updates when new features and fixes are made available to user accounts
- Active Directory Integration – Synchronize your Office 365 Enterprise single sign-on account with Active Directory to more efficiently manage user credentials and permissions
- 24/7 Support – Microsoft provides phone support for all IT issues any time you need it; if you have a less urgent issue, you can create a service request within the admin portal
Identifying which plan works best for your business can be a challenge when comparing the features included in each of the subscriptions. Navigating through all the feature descriptions can be daunting, so we have compiled all of the feature information for you into an easy to read comparison chart so you can evaluate E1, E3, and E5 side by side:
For more information on Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or email@example.com.