Switching over to Office 365, a cloud-based productivity platform from Microsoft can have profound effects on the time and money invested into daily and ongoing projects.
As Microsoft begins shifting focus away from the traditional perpetual software licenses of individual programs to the all-inclusive, subscription-based Office 365, many people are wondering if it is worth the switch. By connecting all your productivity tools together in an all-in-one suite of programs that integrate with one another, you can forego many of the extra costs endured from using traditional software solutions. For any small businesses, corporations, governments, or individuals, time can be worth just as much as money, and Office 365 can save on both.
By switching over to the cloud-based Office 365, you can reap these benefits:
- SAVE TIME by lifting much of the technological burden installing new on-premises servers or equipment off your organization
- SAVE TIME by getting network issues resolved by the Microsoft support staff
- SAVE TIME when collaborating on projects with other team members by working together on a document or project simultaneously—no need to email changes back and forth
- SAVE TIME when planning meetings by using Skype for Business to get face time with team members or customers in an instant from just about anywhere
- SAVE TIME by streamlining transfer of data from one Office app to another through full integration between programs
- SAVE MONEY because an Office 365 subscription allows up to five devices to be connected to a single account, so accommodating employees’ workstations along with supplemental mobile devices doesn’t carry as many extra costs per device
- SAVE MONEY and avoid keeping a very expensive IT expert on staff to deal with your server/network problems since everything is in the cloud and handled by Microsoft
- SAVE MONEY by not paying large sums of money every few years down the road to upgrade software—Office 365 makes each new update available to you right away
- SAVE MONEY by not having to travel to other places to have meetings with people via Skype for Business
For more inquiries about how Office 365 can save you money, contact My Choice Software at (800) 318-1439 or email@example.com.