Office Small Business 2007 is a powerful and easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Easily manage your prospect and customer information in one place. Quickly create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Develop professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. You can manage your calendar, tasks, and e-mail more efficiently, and filter out unwanted e-mail messages to help keep your computer safe and secure. And you will spend less time learning new features by using improved menus that present the right tools automatically.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
Office 2007 Small Business helps you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Office Small Business 2007 also helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the new Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Spend less time learning new software by using improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily by using Instant Search.
- Help protect yourself by using improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters. New graphics capabilities make it easier to produce professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready.
- Schedule tasks in Office Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up.
- Use new Office Word 2007 templates and tools that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional-looking formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new Office Excel 2007 tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses to help you deliver better customer service. Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so its easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. You also can track and manage project tasks and transfer tasks to coworkers. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Centralize contact, customer, and prospect information in one place including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks.
- Record all types of communications with a customer in one place including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Use a customizable dashboard to forecast sales and prioritize tasks.
- Use a consolidated view of your sales pipeline by using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs.
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC, and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
- Track project-related information in a single location including e-mail messages, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to other users.
Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web by using Office Publisher 2007. Use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Office Publisher 2007 together to track and manage marketing campaign activities, including compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can use the library of customizable templates in Office PowerPoint 2007 to create professional-looking presentations that enhance your business identity. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing publications for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements, including logo, colors, fonts, and business information
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable design templates and more than 100 blank publication types.