Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Service 5 User CALs
- CALs Included 5 User CAL
- Installations Included Unlimited Connecting Device Installations per User License
- Users Supported 5 Remote Users
- Devices Supported 1 Concurrent Remote Device Connection per User License, Unlimited Non-Concurrent Device Connections per User License
- Licening Type Perpetual
- Licensing Term Indefinite
- Brand Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number RDS2012-SAMEDAY
- GTIN 885370440881
- Delivery Method Digital
- Estimated Delivery Time 30 Minutes
- Language English
- Platform Supported Server
- Operating System Supported Windows Server 2012 R2
- Required Processor Speed 1.4 GHz
- Required Hard Drive Space 32 GB
- Required Memory 512 MB
Microsoft Server 2012 R2 RDS 5 User CAL Same Day Delivery
Remote Desktop Services enables virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), session-based desktops, and applications, allowing users to work anywhere. Same Day license delivered within 30 minutes during regular business hours.
RDS CAL license
RDS CAL is the most comprehensive license with full feature functionality, including sessions-based technology and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) technology. RDS CAL is available in all channels through Volume Licensing, OEM and Retail programs.
Improve remote worker efficiency
Remote Desktop Services accelerates and extends desktop and application deployments to any device, improving remote worker efficiency, while helping to keep critical intellectual property secure and simplify regulatory compliance.
Remember that RDS supports both:
Install the RD Licensing role service just as you did the RD Session Host role service. Then you must:
1Activate the RD Licensing server
2Install RDS CALs so the RD Licensing server can allocate them to users and devices
3Tell the RD Session Host server to use the RD Licensing server (you must do this even if the two role services located on the same machine)
This is a pack of 5 Remote Desktop User CALs. Same Day license delivered within 30 minutes during regular business hours.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.