Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services - 20 User CALs
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011 Small Business Server
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 20 Remote Users
- Devices Supported: 1 Concurrent Remote Device Connection per User License, Unlimited Non-Concurrent Device Connections per User License
- Installations Supported: Unlimited Connecting Device Installations per User License
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 6VC-03057
- GTIN: 889842142884
- CALs Included: 20 User CALs
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Server 2016
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 80 GB
- Minimum Memory: 4 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop User CAL License
Windows Server 2016 is a cloud-compatible operating system that supports current workloads while bringing forth new technologies that make the transition to cloud computing a lot simpler.
New layers of security
The system adds many new layers of security to Windows Server 2016 and applies Azure-inspired innovation to the applications and infrastructure to transform the way you do business.
For physical server environments
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is designed for physical or minimally virtualized server environments.
Windows Server 2016 licensing model
This product is a license for a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop User CAL for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (sold separately) that allows a device to connect to your server remotely.
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server Standard, Datacenter or Multipoint edition require a Windows Server CAL, or a Windows Server and a RDS CAL.
The Windows Server 2016 licensing model includes both Cores + Client Access Licenses (CALs).
Access to server
A Windows Server CAL allows access to any edition of Windows Server of the same or earlier version.
Access to multiple licenses
Each Window Server CAL provides access to multiple licenses of Windows Server.
After the General Availability of Windows Server 2016, the business model for Standard and Datacenter editions will transition from processor-based to corebased licensing.
|Editions||Licensing model||CAL requirements*|
|Windows Server 2016 Datacenter||Core-based||Windows Server CAL|
|Windows Server 2016 Standard||Core-based||Windows Server CAL|
|Windows Server 2016 Essentials||Processor-based||No CAL required|
|Windows Server 2016 MultiPoint Premium Server||Processor-based||Windows Server CAL+ Remote Desktop Services CAL|
|Windows Storage Server 2016||Processor-based||No CAL required|
|Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016||NA||NA|
* Some additional or advanced functionality such as Remote Desktop Services or Active Directory Rights Management Services will continue to require the purchase of an additive CAL.
Azure Hybrid Use Benefit
Rather than paying the full price for a new Windows Server virtual machine, you will pay only the base to compute rate.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I was looking for remote desktop user-cal licenses for a Windows server. The product was easy to find, pay for and receive the key all under an hour.
Customer support was quick to send me an email to offer help if I needed it.
Simple, painless and efficient. Just the way i like it!
I held off deploying SCCM at my previous employer so that I could deploy it on Windows 2008 on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services - 20 User CALs. Must admit I wasn't disappointed. I was very quick to deploy a 2016 IPAM server to allow for automated subnet assignments using the new PowerShell cmdlets. In my home lab I upgraded to 2008 as soon as I could for the additional AD security and ADFS features. Without any doubt, I will always deploy 2016 unless there is something that really will not work with it.
I received Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services - 20 User CALsthrough the My Choice Software's instant mail delivery program. I have learned much about the Windows Server platform, with my server instance running DHCP, DNS, Domain, Hyper-V and File Server roles. I have learned Group Policy, PowerShell and migrating between servers. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services - 20 User CALs made it easy to migrate from Server 2010. I was able to perform the installation without losing any configurations, through Group Policy backups and role transfers. I also use my server as a workstation, and Server 2016 leverages the improvements made in the Windows 10 platform for gaming and application development. I am however dfispleased with the price i had to pay, and that's when you count in my choice software is cheapest on the market!
What makes windows Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services - 20 User CALs the best product untill now is :
- the improuvment of security and new technology in managing servers
- the simplicity of using it
- Self automated Os , which allow us to do other things while the server is running auto in background
- the new improuvments in powershell , NANO server , Hyperv and server cluster data transfering
- Work smouth with the lowest system requirements