License - Download
Retail Box - PKC
Experience Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 provides access across your PCs, smartphones and tablets from virtually anywhere to:
Email and calendar
Connect, collaborate and share your work
The ability to connect, collaborate and share your work wirelessly makes Microsoft Office truly unique. With Office,
you're always in control so you can create amazing things however, whenever or wherever you work best.
The built-in templates
Create standout reports and presentations using one of the built-in templates or capture your creativity using the integrated tools and design elements then share your work across geographies and time zones.
Capture your ideas
Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively.
Access to files from anywhere
Stay connected to your projects, even when you're away from your computer, with access to Office files
via Web browser or Windows phone.
Work efficiently with others by sharing, editing, and reviewing files at the same time - even across
geographies and time zones.
A new co-authoring experience
Office 2013 also includes a new co-authoring experience so you can work in real-time with other people, even if you're not in the same physical location. The flexible design makes getting things done and producing amazing results easier than ever.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student includes
Office Home and Student 2013 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote as well as Microsoft OneDrive
access that gives you complete control over your docs from anywhere you've got an internet connection.
- The new Backstage View is a welcome addition.
- The Flash Fill tool saves users valuable time, by learning data entry patterns and then completing the job for you.
- Recommended Charts and Quick Analysis are huge timesavers. Chart selection is simplified by only showing chart types relevant to your particular data. And only related analysis options for selected data are suggested.
- Creating meaningful PivotTables takes only a few mouse-clicks, thanks to the new Recommended PivotTables.
- Graphic alignment is much easier and extra layout options have been added.
- Read mode has been optimized to improve the on-screen reading experience.
- There are smarter collaboration features.
- The ability to open and edit PDF files from within Word 2013.
- Long documents are managed better. Working with tables has become more intuitive.
- Switch between accounts seamlessly.
- Enjoy OneDrive integration to make collaboration easier.
- The new Alignment Guides align objects and text in relation to each other to give you a more visually balanced look.
- It is now possible to add videos, images and audio files directly from the internet. No need to download them to your computer first or fiddle with complicated embedding code.
- Another nifty feature is being able to save a presentation in MPEG-4 video format, for easier direct playback.
- The new web clipper bookmark, lets you save whatever you’re viewing to notebook instantly.
- OneNote is now integrated with RSS, Feedly, Weave, and others, to help you work better.
- Livescribe smartpens are supported, so you can write, draw and doodle smarter.
- Email notes to yourself instantly with your new Microsoft.com address.
- Mathematical equations are now supported.
Compare Office 2013 Editions
Compare main features of Home & Student, Home & Business, Standard and Professional editions
|Feature||Home & Student||Home & Business||Professional|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|Home & Student||Included|
|Home & Business||Included|
|LICENSE DETAILS||Instant License|
|INSTALLATIONS INCLUDED||1 Installation|
|USERS SUPPORTED||1 User|
|DEVICES SUPPORTED||1 Device|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||MFR # 79G-03550|
|ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||30 Minutes|
|PLATFORM SUPPORTED||Desktop / Laptop|
|OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORTED||
|REQUIRED PROCESSOR SPEED||1.0 GHz|
|REQUIRED HARD DRIVE SPACE||3 GB|
|REQUIRED MEMORY||1 GB|
For the best experience with this software, we recommend using the latest version of Windows. Office 2013
Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
Minimum Memory: 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
I purchased Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student software 9/12/22 and am unable to download it right now. Reason is I purchased a new computer yesterday, and Microsoft has a 5 day free trial of their "365 Word" in hopes of me purchasing it, which ends 9/17/22. With this on the computer I'm unable to download my purchase, After their trial period ends, I'll download my purchase.
I have ordered various packages from MyChoice. They have downloaded and installed perfectly. Excellent value for money.
I thought it would be mailed, but I was able to get it on my computer. It works great fo me.
A simple process to locate the item and easy to order. Prompt delivery with a valid product key. We couldn't find our original CD and license key and my wife needed only MS Word. The download link to a valid Microsoft site worked. Installation was trouble free. And activation was successful.
MyChoiceSoftware is my go to source for most of my software needs.
M.Office Home and Student 2013 License works well so far: quick installation, work smoothly. In the future, if I would like to upgrade to M.Office Home & Student 2016, how much I should pay for it? Thank you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I download my product?
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with your license activation key, as well as instructions to download the software. Be sure to check your spam folder for the email as they tend to get filtered there.
Is this a 32 bit or 64 bit application?
Office 2013 Home and Student is available in both 32 and 64 bit versions, which if you are purchasing digital download you can select at time of download, and if you're purchasing physical disc the disc will include both versions and you can select at time of installation.
What applications are included with this suite?
Office 2013 Home and Student includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote.
Can I open files from newer versions of office with this?
Windows 2013 and Windows 2016 both use .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, etc… so you can definitely open files across versions. Some newer features developed in later versions may not be operatable if opened in earlier program versions.
What operating systems are supported with this suite?
Office 2013 supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Does this include an installation DVD or PKC?
We offer digital downloads as well as physical disc versions of this suite.
If my PC crashes and I do a factory reset, can I redownload Office or move it to a new PC?
The standard Office license is designed to live and die on 1 computer. Open License products do have transfer rights, allowing you to uninstall the programs on once computer and reinstall on another / reinstall on the same computer, but not to have the programs being used on multiple computers simultaneously.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student now
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business now from My Choice Software for instant access to the Microsoft products
you love the most.
The digital download will be delivered via email within 30 minutes of purchase and My Choice Software
guarantees installation or well give you your money back. Please note that this is an instant download and is designed
for immediate use. Windows 7 or Windows 8 are required to run this software.
Looking for a physical copy? We also carry retail box versions of Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student
that are available for shipping. Need multiple copies for your business or organization? Send us a message to get
a quote on bulk orders.
License - Download
Retail Box - PKC
Download it now from My Choice Software and you'll be able to use the software throughout the lifetime of your PC.