Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 Retail BoxMFR # 79D-00276 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012
Develop for multiple platforms
Develop applications for Windows, the cloud, phones, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint with the same development environment. Plus, you can automatically adapt web applications to target mobile devices with enhanced ASP.NET support for mobile browsers.
Create modern web applications
Powerful, design-centric tools
The updated Microsoft Blend for Visual Studio includes new, design centric tools for XAML and HTML5 applications. In addition, you can experience the application while you build it with the new interactive mode, significantly reducing the time it takes to create highly interactive applications.
Develop fast and fluid experiences
Build responsive user interfaces and scalable services using additions within Microsoft Visual C#, Visual Basic .NET, and Visual C++ for asynchronous programming that greatly simplify traditional thread-based code.
Go to the next level with html5
Take standard development to the next level with new editors that make HTML5 and CSS3 development more productive and enrich traditional HTML development.
Develop with the best business platforms for customers
Extend current applications to the cloud using Windows Azure”building and deploying via project templates, a seamless debugging experience, and easy publishing.
Use the tools your users know
The capabilities for Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint development make it perfect for creating custom solutions that integrate with the productivity tools.
Improve productivity with an integrated solution
Use a single tool for all of your development tasks including coding, debugging, and deploying to improve productivity and simplify the development process. Maintain and enhance legacy applications through compatibility with Visual Studio 2010, while you build for the latest platforms.
Speed and simplify efforts with a new ide
Perform everyday tasks faster with the new user interface that makes it easier for you to navigate through the code and provides quicker access to common tasks.
Quickly create quality desktop and web business applications
Build and deploy professional-quality desktop and web applications and services with Microsoft LightSwitch for Visual Studio, a flexible, rapid application-development tool.
Centralize your team collaboration
With Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Professional 2012, you and your team can use a centralized source code, work item, and bug tracking repository in the context of your tasks. This will help to bring your teams together to deliver value that exceeds your customers expectations.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- 32-bit (x86)
- 64-bit (x64)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 600 MB of available hard disk space (language pack)
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
Visual Studio 2012 Professional
|Manufacturer Part Number||79D-00276|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Visual Studio 2012 Professional|
Visual Studio Professional 2012
|Software Main Type||Development|
|Software Sub Type||Development Tool|
|Software Name||Visual Studio 2012 Professional|
Debugging and Diagnostics:
Integrated Development Environment:
Development Platform Support:
Architecture and Modeling:
Team Foundation Server:
Software and Services for Production Use:
Software for Development and Testing:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top