News — access
Attention public sector workers! Microsoft products designed for government work are available at a discount from My Choice Software. My Choice Software strives to provide quality software products for our customers in the public sector as well as the private sector. Governments have need of quality productivity, server, and database software more than most because of the sheer volume of requests and tasks to be completed to keep cities, states, and even countries moving forward. We are a Microsoft Government Certified vendor and offer a wide variety of Microsoft government products to meet the needs of any local or federal...
- 0 comments
- Tags: access, AutoRoute Europe, Azure Active Directory, BizTalk Server, Cloud App Security, Core CAL Suite, Core Infrastructure Server Suite, Customer Lockbox, Data Protection Manager, Dynamics, Dynamics 365, Essential Business Server, Excel 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange Server, Expression Studio 4, Forefront Identity Manager, Forefront Unified Access Gateway, government, InfoPath, microsoft, my choice software, Office, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Power BI, project, Secure Productive Enterprise, SharePoint, Skype for Business, SQL Server, System Center Configuration Manager, Visio, Visual Studio, Windows Server, Yammer
Office 365 brings a whole new dynamic to collaborating with others to complete tasks. The landscape in the professional world has changed drastically by moving so much into cloud technologies, forever changing how companies do business. Only in the last few years has there been a surge in the implementation of mobile devices for business use, and not just in the office. The ability to take your work with you and collaborate with others has changed what it means to collaborate, and Microsoft Office 365 is at the forefront of bringing businesses the tools they need to streamline processes, increase...
- 0 comments
- Tags: 10, access, android, app suite, apple, atlassian, benefits, business, business intelligence, cloud, cloud based, cloud computing, cloud storage, collaborate, collaboration, communication, company, data backup, dimensional research, efficiency, excel, google apps, harris interactive, ictc, information, microsoft, MIT Sloan Management Review, mobile device, multiple devices, my choice software, office 365, onenote, operational cost, outlook, powerpoint, productivity, progress, project, resource allocation, shared work, skype for business, smartphone, spiceworks, streamline, synchronized information, team, technology, ten, top trends, virtual meeting, windows, word, workplace, yammer
Wondering what each of the Office 365 applications are and what they do? We’ve got you covered. Microsoft Office 365 applications are powerful tools to help you accomplish your tasks at home, work, or school, but are you not quite sure how to use some of them? Don’t worry—you’re not alone. Everyone knows the original band members—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook—but some of you may not be so familiar with the other Office 365 applications available such as Sway or Visio. Depending on which subscription plan you have, you may or may not have access to all the apps. However,...
- 0 comments
- Tags: access, android, app, application, applications, apps, business, business premium, e1, e3, e5, enterprise, essentials, excel, home, ios, microsoft, mobile, my choice software, office 365, office online, onedrive, onenote, outlook, personal, plan, powerpoint, pro plus, project, publisher, quick guide, skype, sway, team, visio, windows, word
- 0 comments
- Tags: 2016, 365, access, anoucement, anti-virus, antivirus, apps, backup battery, backwards compatible, business, cloud, cloud tools, Clutter, Data Driven, Database Software, Endpoint Protection, excel, gaming system, JSON, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Advanced, Kaspersky Labs, keyboard, laptop, Mac, Microsoft, Microsoft Migration Planning Assistent, microsoft office, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, microsoft surface, mouse, Office, Office 2016, Office 365, Office Home & Business 2013, Office365, onedrive, onenote, outlook, powerpoint, project, Quickstart, Remote Desktop, school, security, security software, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, storage, surface book, surface pro, terabyte, turbotax, visio, Windows, Windows 10, Windows 2012 R2, word
So you got a new computer, and now you’re wondering what kind of Microsoft Office suite you should get. There are so many versions out there, so it’s understandable to be a little lost when getting a new machine. There are two primary versions of the current generation of Microsoft Office that are available, so which is the best bang for your buck? Microsoft Office 2016 The standard workhorse for all your documentation and computing needs, Office 2016 is the newest version of a long line of Office software stretching back the origins of Microsoft. This version is a one-time...
- 0 comments
- Tags: 2016, 365, access, business, cloud, excel, home, microsoft, office, onedrive, onenote, outlook, powerpoint, project, school, storage, terabyte, visio, word