News — business
Office 365 brings a whole new dynamic to collaborating with others to complete tasks. The landscape in the professional world has changed drastically by moving so much into cloud technologies, forever changing how companies do business. Only in the last few years has there been a surge in the implementation of mobile devices for business use, and not just in the office. The ability to take your work with you and collaborate with others has changed what it means to collaborate, and Microsoft Office 365 is at the forefront of bringing businesses the tools they need to streamline processes, increase...
- 0 comments
- Tags: 10, access, android, app suite, apple, atlassian, benefits, business, business intelligence, cloud, cloud based, cloud computing, cloud storage, collaborate, collaboration, communication, company, data backup, dimensional research, efficiency, excel, google apps, harris interactive, ictc, information, microsoft, MIT Sloan Management Review, mobile device, multiple devices, my choice software, office 365, onenote, operational cost, outlook, powerpoint, productivity, progress, project, resource allocation, shared work, skype for business, smartphone, spiceworks, streamline, synchronized information, team, technology, ten, top trends, virtual meeting, windows, word, workplace, yammer
With spring quickly approaching, it's the perfect time to add Office 365 to your spring cleaning list and get organized around the house, office, kitchen, and everywhere else that needs a bit tidying up. If you’re looking to get a jumpstart start on your spring cleaning, I have put together some really helpful tips and tricks you can use to keep your life organized all year round. Microsoft Office 365 has been my go-to organizer for years. So if you’re ready to simplify your day-to-day life, here are some of my favorite benefits that make Office 365 almost...
- 0 comments
- Tags: 365, android, anti-virus, app, application, applications, apps, attachment, beginner, business, business solutions, calendar, cloud, cloud tools, Clutter, collaboration, communicate, communication, communications, create, data, deals, desktop, device, discount, document, download, download as pdf, dynamics 365, email, essentials, excel, file, file sharing, file type, help, home, home and student, how to, information, internet, Microsoft, microsoft edge, microsoft office, Microsoft Office 2016, microsoft services, mobile, mobile office, my choice software, network, news, notebook, notes, Office, Office 365, office 365 for business, office 365 video, office add in, office online, Office365, onedrive, OneNote, online, outlook, pc, personal, phone, planner, powerapps, professional, reminders, resource engagement, resource management, review, sale, save, save as, save document, school, share, share documents, share with people, shareability, shared document, shared with, sharepoint, student, subscription, tablet, task management, tasks, upgrade, websites, Windows, Windows server 2016, word, word 2016, word online, work remotely, work share
The mobility of Office 365 allows users to work how they want when they want with an easy transference of information. We are living in an ever-evolving professional world where the work environment is no longer limited to a desk and chair at the office, but where ever you can get a Wi-Fi signal. Mobility has taken over just about every market, and people are using their mobile devices more and more for personal and professional use. Workers can check their email from their phones, and review documents from their laptops or tablets. With mobility in mind, working the 9...
- 0 comments
- Tags: business, calendar, cloud, communicate, data, device, document, email, enterprise, information, installation, internet, laptop, Mac, meeting, microsoft, mobility, my choice software, network, office 365, office 365 for business, onedrive, online, partner, PC, phone, project, protected view, secure, security, skype, skype for business, storage, tablet, team member, teamwork, telecommute, trusted documents, work
Wondering what each of the Office 365 applications are and what they do? We’ve got you covered. Microsoft Office 365 applications are powerful tools to help you accomplish your tasks at home, work, or school, but are you not quite sure how to use some of them? Don’t worry—you’re not alone. Everyone knows the original band members—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook—but some of you may not be so familiar with the other Office 365 applications available such as Sway or Visio. Depending on which subscription plan you have, you may or may not have access to all the apps. However,...
- 0 comments
- Tags: access, android, app, application, applications, apps, business, business premium, e1, e3, e5, enterprise, essentials, excel, home, ios, microsoft, mobile, my choice software, office 365, office online, onedrive, onenote, outlook, personal, plan, powerpoint, pro plus, project, publisher, quick guide, skype, sway, team, visio, windows, word
- 0 comments
- Tags: 2016, 365, access, anoucement, anti-virus, antivirus, apps, backup battery, backwards compatible, business, cloud, cloud tools, Clutter, Data Driven, Database Software, Endpoint Protection, excel, gaming system, JSON, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Advanced, Kaspersky Labs, keyboard, laptop, Mac, Microsoft, Microsoft Migration Planning Assistent, microsoft office, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, microsoft surface, mouse, Office, Office 2016, Office 365, Office Home & Business 2013, Office365, onedrive, onenote, outlook, powerpoint, project, Quickstart, Remote Desktop, school, security, security software, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, storage, surface book, surface pro, terabyte, turbotax, visio, Windows, Windows 10, Windows 2012 R2, word